Hello, Wayfinders! We know nerfs are never fun, but we see these as necessary steps to achieve our goal of healthy long-term gameplay. Today we’re going to be adjusting some of the current extreme outliers, along with a small improvement to Hellswarm’s ability. In the near future, we’ll be further developing the identity and feel of each rifle sub-type, improve underperforming weapons, and improve the viability of choosing Defensive Stats & Ability Power in builds.
- Reduced weapon ability scaling of Arcbeam by 17%.
- Arcbeam is no longer affected by the bonus Weapon Power from active reload.
- Reduced weapon ability Bulletstorm damage by 25%
- Bulletstorm no longer builds Eagle Eye meter and cannot spawn an Eagle Eye target.
- Removed the ability to fire while Bulletstorm is firing.
- Increased the radius of the weapon ability Volcano by 37%.
- Fixed an issue causing the Reaver King and Marrow to become invisible and invulnerable after reviving.
- Fixed the Equilibrium echo buff being removed on death.
- Fixed players always returning to Deepwood Holt after activities.
- Fixed the Reaver King’s Artifact overriding crit chance values instead of adding.
- Fixed the incorrect store icon for the Legacy weapon.
- Fixed the Hollow One Root not spawning for the Roots of Evil quest.
- Fixed the Gourmet Slice trinket using the incorrect name.
- Improved the visual cue hints for the Ring of Ashes side quest.